Sunday, June 28, 2009

I am 42 and a half years old. I have four children I adore. A husband.... not so much.... We've had our difficulties and after 11 years, I think it's time we part ways. He's my third husband. So... off I go.

My four children are all active and busy. Eli has some issues with behavior and what-not. Somedays he's nearly too much and some days I just can't be with him enough. I am always enamored of my children, even when they are driving me to drink. I want them to have a perfect life and I know that's not possible. Not with me as their mother. I try hard; I really do. And most days it goes pretty well, but somedays my patience is just at an end and I'm snappy and I imagine perfect suburban mothers who never snap at their kids. Those women are already horrified by me and my noisy little brood. I don't bother to be sure my kids are dressing in completely coordinating outfits and crazy stuff like that.

I just love them, grass stains and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment